For more information, contact Magali Magnan
at (514) 939-7177
mentioning reference number 353132
Send us your Curriculum Vitae (CV)
Please write down your fullname and your e-mail address (or your phone number); then locate your CV on your computer and click on the appropriate button to send it to us.
Selected File :
Documents must be writable and unlocked, for that reason scanned documents (pictures format) are not accepted. Supported document formats are: Word (DOC, DOCX), PDF, RTF and TXT.
Our client, a growing firm in downtown Montreal, is looking for a Legal Assistant in Commercial Law to complement its team.
- Assisting lawyers on a daily basis by providing them with unparalleled administrative work;
- Under the supervision of lawyers, prepare the first versions of routine documents on the basis of precedents, reviews, comparisons, tracking of changes and entry into the database;
- Manage all administrative tasks such as managing emails and calendars, coordinating meetings, reserving conference rooms, processing incoming and outgoing mail, preparing travel and preparing expense reports;
- Follow up on current files and gather relevant information;
- Perform various administrative tasks such as scanning, filing documents in physical and electronic files and copies;
- Communicate with clients when necessary;
- Prepare documents relating to invoicing, time entry and follow up on receivables.
- Post-secondary studies (DEP, AEC or DEC) in legal secretarial or secretarial work;
- Have between 3 and 5 years of experience in the legal field;
- French / English bilingualism;
- Proficiency in the Microsoft Office suite (Excel, Power Point, Word and CRM) and at ease with computer tools;
- Knowledge of Elite accounting software, an asset;
- Proactive approach, great organization of work, rigor and attention to detail;
- Autonomy and sense of organization ensuring speed of execution;
- A collaborative spirit, concern for quality demonstrating discretion and reliability;
- Being able to work under tight deadlines in order to meet the deadline, reassessing priorities as needed;
- Possess a great ability to work under pressure.
Take the chance to work for a reputable firm and with accessible and grateful lawyers!
As an equal opportunity employer, Personnel Alter Ego values diversity in its workforce and seeks to ensure all
groups remain fairly represented.
Candidates must have the legal right to work in Canada.
to 55,000 per year