We are looking for an HVAC Mechanical Technician to join our team of experienced professionals and participate in major projects in Quebec and Ontario.
In a friendly atmosphere, within a small team of passionate people, you will work on various projects with a high level of technicality.
The position requires a good knowledge of the construction industry (commercial and institutional) and of the work relations on site (hierarchy, relations with suppliers, management/union relations...).
Are you a jack of all trades? A manual worker (mechanical, electrical, home renovation, plumbing...)? You are curious and like to learn new things?
You are known for your autonomy, your rigor and your sense of organization?
Are you allergic to monotony? This position is for you!
Main responsibilities :
- CAD drawings (2 dimensions)
- Calculation of thermal and electrical loads
- Follow-up of construction sites, measurements, technical support to the mobile laboratory
- Preparation and review of technical reports in French and English
- Active participation in Commissioning mandates (Cx, RCx)
- Participation in legal expertise mandates
- Participation in soil energy characterization mandates (pre-geothermal)
- Participation in project meetings
- Bilingual French/English spoken and written (technical report writing)
- ASP or WSIB card
- Good knowledge of AutoCAD (2D)
- Knowledge of Revit (an asset)
- Ability to carry heavy loads
The position involves occasional travel to construction sites within a 300 km radius. A class 5 license is required. A vehicle will be provided.
- Flexible hours
- Optional remote work (computer equipment provided by the company)
- 4 weeks of vacation after 12 months of employment
- Advanced group insurance (life, disability, medication, dental, glasses, osteo, chiro, etc.) paid at 50% by the employer
- Annual allowance for safety equipment
- Travel expense account
- Reimbursement of registration fees to professional associations
- Encouragement to take job-related training (paid by the company if successful).
- BBQ, outdoor picnic table, plenty of parking, bus stop within 50 meters...
- Pleasant and friendly work atmosphere.
Don't wait any longer, send us your resume now!