If you want to put your experience in real estate law (mergers and acquisitions) to good use on good cases and also join a small law firm where it's good to work, this is the perfect opportunity!
Here's a great position in real estate law for a small downtown Montreal law firm located in the Bonaventure metro station that has a good clientele and has kept all its employees during this covid19 period.
You will be working with a partner as well as the lawyers she works with.
Your assignments will be carried out from your home office and will be as follows:
- Preparation and revision of mortgage deeds, deeds of sale, easements etc. ;
- Preparation and revision of partnership agreements, shareholder agreements, etc. ;
- Publication of deeds in the land register and the RDPRM;
- Follow-up of files;
- Revision of documents and corrections;
- Coordination and follow-up with clients and other firms;
- Organization and coordination of closing sessions;
- Preparation of closing books ;
- Legal research at the various public registers (docket information, RDPRM, property taxes, etc.);
- Billing support for the lawyer.
- Relevant experience in a notary or law firm, in real estate law ;
- Experience in commercial and/or corporate law (an asset) ;
- Bilingualism (spoken and written) required (French and English);
- Microsoft Office suite proficiency.
You will benefit from an open salary based on experience, flexible hours and a complete range of benefits.
Apply today and join a great team!