For more information, contact Louise Bernatchez
at (514) 939-7177
mentioning reference number 355356
Send us your Curriculum Vitae (CV)
Please write down your fullname and your e-mail address (or your phone number); then locate your CV on your computer and click on the appropriate button to send it to us.
Selected File :
Documents must be writable and unlocked, for that reason scanned documents (pictures format) are not accepted. Supported document formats are: Word (DOC, DOCX), PDF, RTF and TXT.
Are you looking for a stimulating and constantly evolving workplace? Do you have an analytical capacity and a team-oriented approach? We have the job that's right for you!
The company is renowned by their knowledge of products and manufacturing processes in ERP and distribution solutions. Reputated for their many years of experience in operational processes, change management, training, implementation and integration of technological solutions, the company offers quality implementations.
• Setup, structure and manage ERP implementation projects for customers in
manufacturing and distribution sectors, spanning over a 12-24 months period.
• Update project tasks, timeline, and budget as well as providing project KPIs.
• Organize and lead project steering committees with customers and internally.
• Strategic, organized and structured approach to building project plans, tracking and measuring project progress, milestones, timeline and budgets, as well as providing KIPs.
• Execute a proactive and strategic approach aiming at maintaining good customer relationships and a high level of satisfaction.
• Ability to adapt, and manage multiple projects.
• Excellent communication skills, motivator and ability to offer solutions addressing customer requirements.
• When possible, improve and fine tune implementation methodology and procedures.
• Work in collaboration with Collaborate with Implementation consultants and department director.
• 2-5 years experience managing Tier 2 ERP systems implementations in the manufacturing and distribution sectors.
• PMP Certification required, PCO can be considered.
• Good knowledge of business practices and processes in manufacturing and distribution sectors.
• Having worked as project manager for a consulting firm implementing ERP systems, or as an internal PM for manufacturing or distribution industries.
• Having worked with proven and structured implementation methodologies leading to successful results.
• Excellent spoken and written communication skills, in both French and English.
• Knowledgeable with MS Office, Visio.
• General knowledge of SQL database concepts.
• Mobility required in Quebec and occasionally outside of Quebec.
As an equal opportunity employer, Personnel Alter Ego values diversity in its workforce and seeks to ensure all groups remain fairly represented. Candidates must have the legal right to work in Canada.
to 110,000 per year