For more information, contact Louise Bernatchez
at (514) 939-7177
mentioning reference number 355246
Send us your Curriculum Vitae (CV)
Please write down your fullname and your e-mail address (or your phone number); then locate your CV on your computer and click on the appropriate button to send it to us.
Selected File :
Documents must be writable and unlocked, for that reason scanned documents (pictures format) are not accepted. Supported document formats are: Word (DOC, DOCX), PDF, RTF and TXT.
A high-end residential building located in downtown Montreal, is seeking for the services of a Controller.
Reporting to the General Manager and working in collaboration with the administration and maintenance sectors, the Controller is responsible for the complete daily accounting operations of the Corporation, payroll, monitoring of cash flow and the production of monthly and year-end financial statements, including the preparation of files for external auditors. As well, the Controller is expected to perform general administrative tasks in support of the Corporation.
• Payroll management, including updating procedures, creating controls and documenting benefits for employees.
• Analysis of accounting systems and procedures in place and recommendation of a migration, if necessary.
• Control of accounts payable, including creation of a purchase order system and internal controls.
• Control of accounts receivable reports.
• Creation and implementation of a contract management system for special projects.
• Management of bank follow-ups, including direct deposit system for monthly owner fees.
• Work with the General manager and finance committee to generate an annual budget with monthly updates.
• Knowledge of Fund Accounting and ability to work in an environment with a private Board of directors.
- University degree in accounting
- Hold an accounting designation (major asset)
- Be very knowledgeable of GAAP
- Bilinguism, oral and written
- Be able to evaluate, recommend and implement good tools for the improvement of processes.
Our client offers a competitive salary, good benefits and a pleasant place of work!
As an equal opportunity employer, Personnel Alter Ego values diversity in its workforce and seeks to ensure all
groups remain fairly represented.
Candidates must have the legal right to work in Canada.
to 80,000 per year