For more information, contact Julie Fouillée
at (514) 939-7177
mentioning reference number 354226
Send us your Curriculum Vitae (CV)
Please write down your fullname and your e-mail address (or your phone number); then locate your CV on your computer and click on the appropriate button to send it to us.
Selected File :
Documents must be writable and unlocked, for that reason scanned documents (pictures format) are not accepted. Supported document formats are: Word (DOC, DOCX), PDF, RTF and TXT.
We are looking for a Mechanical HVAC Engineer to join our team of experienced professionals and participate in major projects in Quebec and Ontario.
In a friendly atmosphere, within a small team of passionate people, you will work on various projects with a high level of technicality.
The position requires a good knowledge of the construction industry (commercial and institutional) and of the work relations on site (hierarchy, relations with suppliers, management/union relations...).
Are you a jack of all trades ? You are known for your autonomy, your rigor and your sense of organization?
Are you allergic to monotony? This position is for you!
Main responsibilities :
- Analysis, Design, Adaptation of mechanical systems
- Project management
- Follow-up with construction sites
- Active participation in Commissioning mandates (Cx, RCx)
- Participation in legal expertise mandates
- Participation in soil energy characterization mandates (pre-geothermal)
- Bilingual French / English spoken and written
- ASP or WSIB card
- Good knowledge of AutoCAD (2D)
- Knowledge of Revit (an asset)
- Knowledge of National-Provincial Codes
- Ability to carry heavy loads
The position involves occasional travel to construction sites within a 300 km radius. A class 5 license is required. A vehicle will be provided.
- Flexible hours
- Optional remote work (computer equipment provided by the company)
- 4 weeks of vacation after 12 months of employment
- Advanced group insurance (life, disability, medication, dental, glasses, osteo, chiro, etc.) paid at 50% by the employer
- Annual allowance for safety equipment
- Travel expense account
- Reimbursement of registration fees to professional associations
- Encouragement to take job-related training (paid by the company if successful).
- BBQ, outdoor picnic table, plenty of parking, bus stop within 50 meters...
- Pleasant and friendly work atmosphere.
Don't wait any longer, send us your resume now!
As an equal opportunity employer, Personnel Alter Ego values diversity in its workforce and seeks to ensure all
groups remain fairly represented.
Candidates must have the legal right to work in Canada.
To be determined