For more information, contact Magali Magnan
at (514) 939-7177
mentioning reference number 354223B
Send us your Curriculum Vitae (CV)
Please write down your fullname and your e-mail address (or your phone number); then locate your CV on your computer and click on the appropriate button to send it to us.
Selected File :
Documents must be writable and unlocked, for that reason scanned documents (pictures format) are not accepted. Supported document formats are: Word (DOC, DOCX), PDF, RTF and TXT.
Our client, a globally recognized law firm, is looking for a Junior Legal Assistant in Bank Financing.
Are you known for your outstanding customer service as well as your perfect bilingualism?
• Prepare, revise and correct correspondence and other documents of a legal or administrative nature;
• Follow up on files and deadlines;
• Carry out conflict searches, prepare letters of commitment, open, organize and classify physical and virtual files;
• Prepare and / or follow up on requests (payment, trust, expenses, etc.);
• Provide careful support for the management of lawyers' agendas;
• Organize the logistics of travel for lawyers;
• Ensure the revision and correction of invoices and pro formas;
• Holder of a professional studies diploma in legal secretary;
• Bilingualism (French and English) both oral and written;
• Minimum of one (2) years of experience in a similar position;
• Knowledge of financing transactions is an asset;
• Excellent knowledge of the Microsoft Office Suite;
• Professionalism and concern for providing quality customer service;
• Autonomy, flexibility, ability to deal with several stakeholders, proactivity and initiative;
• Positive attitude demonstrating openness to change and team spirit;
• Sense of organization, rigor and management of priorities.
Take the chance to put your training to good use and learn more!
As an equal opportunity employer, Personnel Alter Ego values diversity in its workforce and seeks to ensure all
groups remain fairly represented.
Candidates must have the legal right to work in Canada.
To be determined