For more information, contact Magali Magnan
at (514) 939-7177
mentioning reference number 354223A
Send us your Curriculum Vitae (CV)
Please write down your fullname and your e-mail address (or your phone number); then locate your CV on your computer and click on the appropriate button to send it to us.
Selected File :
Documents must be writable and unlocked, for that reason scanned documents (pictures format) are not accepted. Supported document formats are: Word (DOC, DOCX), PDF, RTF and TXT.
Our client, a law firm with a global presence and international experience in the market, wishes to join to its team a legal assistant with 2-5 years of experience in the corporate law environment.
• Prepare, revise and correct correspondence and other documents of a legal or administrative nature;
• Follow up on files and deadlines;
• Carry out conflict searches, prepare letters of commitment, open, organize and classify physical and virtual files;
• Prepare and / or follow up on requests (payment, trust, expenses, etc.);
• Provide careful support for the management of lawyers' agendas;
• Organize the logistics of travel for lawyers;
• Ensure the revision and correction of invoices and pro formas.
• Holder of a professional studies diploma in legal secretary;
• Bilingualism (French and English) both oral and written;
• Minimum of one (1) year of experience in a similar position;
• Knowledge of financing transactions is an asset;
• Excellent knowledge of the Microsoft Office Suite;
You have a positive attitude at work, you are autonomous and prioritize teamwork?
This position will fill you in every way!
As an equal opportunity employer, Personnel Alter Ego values diversity in its workforce and seeks to ensure all
groups remain fairly represented.
Candidates must have the legal right to work in Canada.
To be determined