For more information, contact Louise Bernatchez
at (514) 939-7177
mentioning reference number 354211
Send us your Curriculum Vitae (CV)
Please write down your fullname and your e-mail address (or your phone number); then locate your CV on your computer and click on the appropriate button to send it to us.
Selected File :
Documents must be writable and unlocked, for that reason scanned documents (pictures format) are not accepted. Supported document formats are: Word (DOC, DOCX), PDF, RTF and TXT.
Due to great and expanding demand, this international company located in the West Island wishes to join a senior buyer to its team. If desired, remote work is possible.
The Senior Strategic Buyer is responsible for key supplier account management, negotiations, and purchasing activities related thereto:
• Purchasing and procurement for strategic initiatives, projects and or mandates
• Manage key vendor accounts, existing agreements and ensure performance standards are met
• Negotiate and drive down costs as mandated with existing supply base including frame agreements for repeat purchasing
• Exit poor performing vendors and on-board new vendors as directed and required
• Identify new sources of supply with technical groups where supply is constrained or products are obsolete
• Perform day-to-day procurement activities as requested, including order issuance, follow-up and problem resolution
• Monitor Key Performance Indicators (KPI’s) as assigned and implement corrective action
• Collaborate with other functions as required and ensure supply chain policies are adhered
• Provide required information to the Supply Chain Manager concerning the monthly highlights
• Conduct analytics and provide reports to Supply Chain Manager as required
• Perform related duties as assigned by supervisor
• Maintain compliance with all company policies and procedures
Experience and knowledge:
• 8-10 years of work experience in a similar Procurement / Supply Chain role
• Experience in the aerospace industry considered an asset
• Demonstrated and proven negotiation and cost reduction skills Proficient in analytical skills and assessment
• Knowledge of purchasing agreement or contractual concepts
• Excellent oral and written communication skills
• Strong interpersonal skills
• Strong sense of urgency and ability to act autonomously function in a fast paced environment
• Positive, professional attitude and the ability to take initiative
• Strong organizational and follow up skills including high attention to detail and meeting deadlines
• Ability to perform all work in support of the company's Corporate Values of Safety, Teamwork, Focus and Integrity
Position requires Level 2 Clearance with the Canadian Government and the ability to gain access to the Canadian Controlled Goods Program
As an equal opportunity employer, Personnel Alter Ego values diversity in its workforce and seeks to ensure all
groups remain fairly represented.
Candidates must have the legal right to work in Canada.
Ouest de l'île
to 80,000 per year