For more information, contact Louise Bernatchez
at (514) 939-7177
mentioning reference number 354209
Send us your Curriculum Vitae (CV)
Please write down your fullname and your e-mail address (or your phone number); then locate your CV on your computer and click on the appropriate button to send it to us.
Selected File :
Documents must be writable and unlocked, for that reason scanned documents (pictures format) are not accepted. Supported document formats are: Word (DOC, DOCX), PDF, RTF and TXT.
A well-established service company in the West Island is looking to join a treasury technician on their team.
In this role, you will be responsible for all banking transactions and for vendor management controls. You will report directly to the Controller. If desired, remote work is possible.
Main responsibilities :
- Work closely with the procurement and the account payables team for the vendor management
- Validate vendor information in accordance with the Organization’s internal controls requirement
- Document the verifications carried out and the results in the supplier's file
- Complete the vendor request in the ERP and communicate to the procurement team and the account payables when tasks are completed.
- Update and monitors daily the bank transaction of all bank accounts of the Group
- Communicate and request any funds transfer between the bank accounts
- Prepare weekly payments
- Assure that proper internal approvals are obtained and monitors bank transactions are released as planned (i.e. released funds)
- Participate in the improvement of the payment process with the collaboration of the accounting team, IT and banks
- Collaborate with the finance team for fiscal and annual audits
- Suggest opportunities for process improvement, efficiency and identify problematic situations during the ERP implementation
- Assist in ad hoc projects
Desired qualifications and experience:
- 7 to 10 years of experience in a similar role
- College diploma with specialization in accounting or administration
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office (Excel, Word)
- Experience with Sage 300 is an asset
- Experience with the CIBC and RBC platform is an asset
- Fluency in English and French
- Ability to manage change in an ERP implementation context
- Demonstrates strong and visible support for the values of the company
Position requires Level II Clearance with the Canadian Government and the ability to gain access to the Canadian Controlled Goods Program
As an equal opportunity employer, Personnel Alter Ego values diversity in its workforce and seeks to ensure all
groups remain fairly represented.
Candidates must have the legal right to work in Canada.
to 55,000 per year