For more information, contact Magali Magnan
at (514) 939-7177
mentioning reference number 354196
Send us your Curriculum Vitae (CV)
Please write down your fullname and your e-mail address (or your phone number); then locate your CV on your computer and click on the appropriate button to send it to us.
Selected File :
Documents must be writable and unlocked, for that reason scanned documents (pictures format) are not accepted. Supported document formats are: Word (DOC, DOCX), PDF, RTF and TXT.
Our client, a boutique law firm, wishes to join its business law team, a lawyer specializing in commercial law with a minimum of 5 to 8 years of experience in the field.
- Advising clients in business law
- Negotiated and drafted various commercial contracts, including:
- Agreement between shareholders / partners, employment, consultation / services, use of websites, R&D
- Terms of Sales
- Alliances and partnerships
- Distribution & Supply
- Purchase / sale of companies and technologies
- Investments, Loans and debentures, Trusts
- Supervise the work of corporate paralegals
- Supervise the work of more junior lawyers
The candidate will hold the following:
- BAC in law and be a member in good standing of the Barreau du Québec.
- Between 5 and 8 years of experience in the field of business law.
- Fluency in French and English both orally and in writing.
- Communicates easily with colleagues and clients.
- Work with rigor and thoroughness.
- Like to work independently.
- Knows how to organize effectively.
- Likes to work in a team.
- Demonstrates initiative and resourcefulness.
- Likes to make decisions in his work.
- Likes to find effective solutions.
- Has a sense of business and entrepreneurship.
- Knows how to put himself in the client's shoes.
- Has knowledge in contract drafting and negotiation, financing and merger / acquisition.
Do you recognize yourself?
Apply now and send us your resume!
As an equal opportunity employer, Personnel Alter Ego values diversity in its workforce and seeks to ensure all
groups remain fairly represented.
Candidates must have the legal right to work in Canada.
To be determined