For more information, contact Delphine Chardey
at (514) 939-7177
mentioning reference number 354179
Send us your Curriculum Vitae (CV)
Please write down your fullname and your e-mail address (or your phone number); then locate your CV on your computer and click on the appropriate button to send it to us.
Selected File :
Documents must be writable and unlocked, for that reason scanned documents (pictures format) are not accepted. Supported document formats are: Word (DOC, DOCX), PDF, RTF and TXT.
You have experience in secretarial and billing and you would like to join a great team?
A non-profit organization, which works more specifically in the housing field, is looking for a secretary for its supply department located near the Rosemont metro station.
This is a temporary mandate for an indefinite period of time and you will work Monday to Friday from 8:30 am to 4:30 pm.
Under the supervision of the director of the administrative unit, your main role will be to perform a variety of administrative work, characterized by research, collection, verification, preparation, arrangement and transmission of data. You will also provide administrative and clerical support to the administrative unit.
Your responsibilities :
- Ensure the reception of internal and external clients
- Process correspondence and mail
- Complete, maintain and compile questionnaires, tables, spreadsheets, charts, graphs, records or other administrative documents
- Be responsible for the billing of the service
- See to the reproduction of documents of all kinds and their distribution to different clients
- Maintains the filing system for documents or files
- Ensures the manual and/or computerized preparation and tracking of purchase orders, requisitions, budgets, expense accounts, time sheets, vacations and other such documents
- Transmit notices, register requests, provide information on administrative processes, regulations, standards and procedures in force in their administrative unit
- Performs clerical work related to accounting, statistics, budgeting, procurement, etc
- Provides general information over the telephone or at the counter to direct or inform internal and external clients
- Participate in the realization of projects, research, files or analyses related to the administration of the administrative unit
- Ensures the material preparation of meetings, conferences or information sessions, convenes participants, prepares the agenda and provides relevant documentation
- Ensures that the administrative unit has sufficient stock of office supplies and equipment and sees to its renewal
- Performs a final review of documents issued by staff in his/her administrative unit to ensure that they are free of grammatical, spelling and other errors.
- Excellent customer service
- Able to converse in French and English
- Very good writing skills in French
- Invoicing experience desired.
Send us your resume and join a great company serving Montrealers!
As an equal opportunity employer, Personnel Alter Ego values diversity in its workforce and seeks to ensure all
groups remain fairly represented.
Candidates must have the legal right to work in Canada.