For more information, contact Julie Fouillée
at (514) 939-7177
mentioning reference number 352519
Send us your Curriculum Vitae (CV)
Please write down your fullname and your e-mail address (or your phone number); then locate your CV on your computer and click on the appropriate button to send it to us.
Selected File :
Documents must be writable and unlocked, for that reason scanned documents (pictures format) are not accepted. Supported document formats are: Word (DOC, DOCX), PDF, RTF and TXT.
*** This position is not open to Independent Consultants - This is a 6-months temporary mandate (renewable) with employee status. ***
We are looking for a Change Management Specialist for our world-renowned client based in St-Laurent.
You are proficient in traditional change management approaches, but are proactive when it comes to integrating agile methods. Your mission is to help managers and employees develop their ability to adapt to change and their agility in the face of an ever-changing reality.
Are you known for your leadership skills?
You are strong in proposals? Don't wait any longer, apply now!
Description of the tasks associated with the position:
- Develop change and transformation strategies that promote leadership accountability by maximizing employee mobilization and adoption of changes. The strategies and plans include activities related to the five change management intervention areas: communication, mobilization and coaching, training and evaluation (preparation and adoption).
- Provide direct support and coaching to managers and supervisors at all levels so that they can assist their direct reports during transitions.
- Establish and maintain collaborative relationships at all levels of management to maximize organizational commitment and adoption of new solutions.
- Evaluate organizational and human risks associated with the implementation of new solutions and develops mitigation plans in collaboration with key business partners.
- Manage and update the overall change management plan and provide regular progress updates as part of project governance.
- Supervise the implementation of change management activities within schedule, as well as communications and training resources.
- Contribute to the evolution of the change and transformation management methodology by integrating industry best practices and developing or modifying new tools and templates accordingly.
- Bachelor's or Master's degree in change management or other relevant discipline
- At least five years of relevant experience in change management
- Experience in the implementation of major technology-related projects in a global context
- Excellent communicator and demonstrate a high level of fluency in both French and English in written and spoken communications
- Ability and interest in both strategic thinking and execution of deliverables
- Excellent facilitation skills (large groups in complex contexts)
- Excellent team spirit and initiative
If you have a Prosci Change Management certification, it's even better!
Send us your resume!
As an equal opportunity employer, Personnel Alter Ego values diversity in its workforce and seeks to ensure all
groups remain fairly represented.
Candidates must have the legal right to work in Canada.
To be determined