For more information, contact Louise Bernatchez
at (514) 939-7177
mentioning reference number 354181
Send us your Curriculum Vitae (CV)
Please write down your fullname and your e-mail address (or your phone number); then locate your CV on your computer and click on the appropriate button to send it to us.
Selected File :
Documents must be writable and unlocked, for that reason scanned documents (pictures format) are not accepted. Supported document formats are: Word (DOC, DOCX), PDF, RTF and TXT.
Do you want to be part of a solidly established company and join a dynamic team of ten developers? Are you looking for a business where communication and social activities are encouraged? Rest assured, this company exists.
Based in Laval and constantly expanding, this company is seeking the participation of a programmer-analyst who will be responsible for:
• Write the technical analysis of the solution that will be offered to the customer.
• Discuss the best avenue to take with your peers.
• Identify the technical issues.
• Determine the effort required.
• Develop solutions according to quotes accepted by customers.
• Customization of the existing application (ERP)
• Development in C #.
• Preparation of Dashboard and Report.
• Ensure the quality of development
• Monitoring of established development standards
• Analysis of anomalies relating to the customizations developed (Bug)
• Validation of the integration of the solution with the applications in place.
• Writing and updating of documentation.
• Presentation of the developed solution to the (internal) advisor and client.
• 3 years and more of experience as a programmer analyst
• C # programming experience (WinForm, Entity FrameWork, ADO.NET)
• SOA, WCF, XML, Web Services, IIS concepts.
• Knowledge of SSRS and Crystal Report.
• Development experience on ERP systems, ideally on an environment with its own FrameWork & development tools.
• General knowledge of business processes in manufacturing & distribution environments.
• Experience on Microsoft SQL (TSQL) 2010,2012 & + as well as tools like SSRS, SSIS.
• Bilingual (or good knowledge of written / spoken English).
• Good capacity in functional and technical analysis, ideally on ERP type applications.
• Document writing (analysis, test, user guide).
• Ability to work in a team on common issues.
• Analytical capacity for the resolution of programming anomalies (bugs).
In return, you will receive a very competitive salary, full benefits as well as exceptional working conditions.
Who is feeling lucky? We will be happy to receive your application!
As an equal opportunity employer, Personnel Alter Ego values diversity in its workforce and seeks to ensure all
groups remain fairly represented.
Candidates must have the legal right to work in Canada.
to 90,000 per year