For more information, contact Julie Fouillée
at (514) 939-7177
mentioning reference number 354177
Send us your Curriculum Vitae (CV)
Please write down your fullname and your e-mail address (or your phone number); then locate your CV on your computer and click on the appropriate button to send it to us.
Selected File :
Documents must be writable and unlocked, for that reason scanned documents (pictures format) are not accepted. Supported document formats are: Word (DOC, DOCX), PDF, RTF and TXT.
We are looking for a Human Resources Coordinator for a world-renowned organization based in downtown Montreal.
As an HR Assistant you will support the Human Resources Director and participate in the smooth operation of the department.
Do you have experience as a Human Resources Assistant?
Are you known for your professionalism, interpersonal and organizational skills?
Are you mature, honest and pay great attention to detail?
This position is for you!
Human Resources :
- Ensure that employee files are complete and accurate, update them in HRIS as required.
- Ensure that confidentiality is respected.
- Review and publish job postings in HRIS.
- Update organizational charts.
- Provides support on recruitment, new-hire onboarding, orientation and termination activities, as needed.
- Answer employee queries regarding standard policies, benefits and hiring processes.
- Escalates complex issues to the appropriate people.
- Assists with HR regulatory reporting.
- Manage accident and personal injury reporting.
- Participate in the organization of quarterly round table meetings with new employees, the CEO and the COO.
- Perform other duties as assigned.
Administrative Support :
- Provide administrative support to the HRD and communicate important issues.
- Update the website content regularly.
- Coordinate exchanges between the Human Resources and Finance departments.
- Follow up on the department's budget.
- Renew insurance policies and maintain a good relationship with service providers.
- Create consultant files in HRIS and manage contracts in collaboration with the Finance Department.
- Participate in the organization of Lunch and Learn sessions.
- Participate in the organization of special events such as inter-departmental meetings, employee recognition events, year-end parties, etc.
- Manage HR Inbox emails, provide responses or forward queries to relevant team members.
- Manage correspondence.
- Compile reports, provide occasional support to the Director of Corporate Services, assist on ad hoc projects.
Required competencies :
- 5 years of experience in a similar position.
- Perfectly fluent in French and English, both orally and in writing.
- Additionnal language skills such as Spanish (an asset).
- You are dynamic, resourceful, versatile, meticulous and very organized.
- You are known for your interpersonal skills: courtesy, tact, listening skills, discretion, sense of ethics and confidentiality.
- You are a good problem solver and easily adapt to any kind of situations.
It may be necessary to work evenings and/or weekends from time to time.
The company offers a full range of benefits starting Day 1.
Send us your resume immediately!
As an equal opportunity employer, Personnel Alter Ego values diversity in its workforce and seeks to ensure all
groups remain fairly represented.
Candidates must have the legal right to work in Canada.
to 60,000 per year