For more information, contact Louise Bernatchez
at (514) 939-7177
mentioning reference number 354176
Send us your Curriculum Vitae (CV)
Please write down your fullname and your e-mail address (or your phone number); then locate your CV on your computer and click on the appropriate button to send it to us.
Selected File :
Documents must be writable and unlocked, for that reason scanned documents (pictures format) are not accepted. Supported document formats are: Word (DOC, DOCX), PDF, RTF and TXT.
Do you want to advance quickly in your career? Join this small firm of chartered accountants and have the opportunity to become a partner. You will thus be able to benefit from the knowledge and expertise of a senior partner who will introduce you to a well-established clientele. If you wish, most of your tasks can be done remotely.
Tasks and Responsibilities:
- Presentation of year-end financial statements;
- Plan and execute the files of audits, review engagements and notices to the reader in accordance with current accounting standards;
- Representation of clients in the context of government audits;
- Review of corporate, trust and personal income tax returns (including planning personal income tax returns);
- Participation in special mandates (tax investigation, budget, etc.);
- Review of the application of complex accounting standards;
- Participation in planning meetings for the execution of missions
- Chartered accountant designation (CPA or equivalent)
- Hold or in the process of obtaining the title of auditor
- A minimum of 3 years in an accounting firm
- Have good knowledge of taxation
- Good knowledge of accounting software (Taxprep, DTMax, Acomba, Sage 50 ...)
- Initiative, autonomy and flexibility
- Decision-making ability
- Respect of deadlines
As an equal opportunity employer, Personnel Alter Ego values diversity in its workforce and seeks to ensure all
groups remain fairly represented.
Candidates must have the legal right to work in Canada.
to 100,000 per year