For more information, contact Delphine Chardey
at (514) 939-7177
mentioning reference number 352909
Send us your Curriculum Vitae (CV)
Please write down your fullname and your e-mail address (or your phone number); then locate your CV on your computer and click on the appropriate button to send it to us.
Selected File :
Documents must be writable and unlocked, for that reason scanned documents (pictures format) are not accepted. Supported document formats are: Word (DOC, DOCX), PDF, RTF and TXT.
Do you have experience in notarial acts and corporate reorganizations?
A small notary firm in downtown Montreal, with a well-established clientele specialized in business law and taxation, is looking to expand its team with an experienced notary or lawyer.
The mandates will be as follows:
- Ensure file management in collaboration with the other members of the team;
- Drafting notarial deeds (wills, protection mandates, marriage contracts and trust deeds of donation, etc.);
- Draft and prepare corporate documentation required in the context of corporate and transactional reorganizations, such as agreements of sale, deposit agreements, shareholder agreements, etc..;
- Assisting the associated notaries in the context of complex mandates or corporate transactions;
- Supervise the work performed by paralegals;
- Conduct legal research;
- Meet and advise clients;
- Draft legal notes and opinions.
- Bachelor's degree in law;
- Be a member in good standing of the Chambre des notaires du Québec or the Quebec Bar Association;
- Minimum of 5 years of experience;
- Very good knowledge of the Microsoft Office suite;
- Excellent knowledge of the Canada Business Corporations Act, the Business Corporations Act (Quebec) and the Act Respecting the Legal Publicity of Businesses;
- Excellent file and schedule management skills;
- Knowledge of trust and estate law is an asset;
- Excellent written and spoken French;
- Ability to write in English.
You will benefit from a competitive salary and attractive benefits.
Teleworking is possible even after the pandemic.
Are you passionate about your profession and looking to work in a stimulating environment that promotes the well-being of its employees?
Apply now and join a great team!
As an equal opportunity employer, Personnel Alter Ego values diversity in its workforce and seeks to ensure all
groups remain fairly represented.
Candidates must have the legal right to work in Canada.
To be determined