For more information, contact Julie Fouillée
at (514) 939-7177
mentioning reference number 354159
Send us your Curriculum Vitae (CV)
Please write down your fullname and your e-mail address (or your phone number); then locate your CV on your computer and click on the appropriate button to send it to us.
Selected File :
Documents must be writable and unlocked, for that reason scanned documents (pictures format) are not accepted. Supported document formats are: Word (DOC, DOCX), PDF, RTF and TXT.
We are looking for a Commercial Lines Claims Adjuster for an Insurance Brokerage firm based east of Montreal.
The company offers a dynamic and friendly work environment based on family values. You will benefit from personalized training and good social benefits (health and dental insurance from day one, a transportation allowance, 3 weeks vacation, the possibility of teleworking).
You will be accountable to handle mid to high complexity claims for all insurance lines (general civil liability, property, errors & omissions, directors & officers liability, etc.).
Main responsabilities :
- Provide the highest level of customer service to customers.
- Receive claim notices and contact the insured.
- Verify the extent of the insurance coverage and provide the necessary information to the insured, in collaboration with the account executive.
- Monitor the claims by regular communications with insureds, claims adjusters and/or other stakeholders in the file, to ensure that the investigation is ongoing and that the information is communicated.
- Perform a basic verification of the information provided by the insured to support the claim, throughout the process leading to the settlement of the claim.
- Record and maintain all information relating to the claims file, including reserves, settlement, negotiations and recovery activities and any other information deemed relevant.
- Keep the account executive and account representative informed of the evolution of the claims file.
- Have a minimum of five years experience in insurance claim in a relevant insurance line.
- Hold a Claims Adjuster AMF permit.
- Be bilingual French / English.
- Be proficient in Excel, Word, Outlook software.
- Be proficient with TAM software (an asset).
Don't wait any longer! Send us your resume!
As an equal opportunity employer, Personnel Alter Ego values diversity in its workforce and seeks to ensure all
groups remain fairly represented.
Candidates must have the legal right to work in Canada.