For more information, contact Julie Fouillée
at (514) 939-7177
mentioning reference number 354158
Send us your Curriculum Vitae (CV)
Please write down your fullname and your e-mail address (or your phone number); then locate your CV on your computer and click on the appropriate button to send it to us.
Selected File :
Documents must be writable and unlocked, for that reason scanned documents (pictures format) are not accepted. Supported document formats are: Word (DOC, DOCX), PDF, RTF and TXT.
We are looking for a CPA Accountant for an Insurance Brokerage firm based east of Montreal.
The company offers a dynamic and friendly work environment based on family values. You will benefit from personalized training and good social benefits (health and dental insurance from day one, a transportation allowance, 3 weeks vacation, the possibility to telework).
As a CPA Accountant, you will report to the CFO and you will be responsible for a team of two employees, an accounting technician and an office clerk.
Main tasks :
- Perform the complete accounting cycle (bookkeeping, bank reconciliations...)
- Prepare the closing activities at the end of the month
- Produce all accounting and government reports necessary for the proper functioning of the activities
- Issuing supplier cheques, including those from insurers
- Payroll processing
- Ensure that deadlines are met
- Provide technical support to other team members
- Be bilingual French / English
- Have a minimum of 5 years of experience
- Have completed a Bachelor's degree in Accounting
- Be proficient in Word, Excel and Outlook
- Be member of the Order of Chartered Professional Accountants of Quebec
- have knowledge of the insurance industry (an asset)
Don't wait any longer! Send us your CV!
As an equal opportunity employer, Personnel Alter Ego values diversity in its workforce and seeks to ensure all
groups remain fairly represented.
Candidates must have the legal right to work in Canada.