For more information, contact Julie Fouillée
at (514) 939-7177
mentioning reference number 354219
Send us your Curriculum Vitae (CV)
Please write down your fullname and your e-mail address (or your phone number); then locate your CV on your computer and click on the appropriate button to send it to us.
Selected File :
Documents must be writable and unlocked, for that reason scanned documents (pictures format) are not accepted. Supported document formats are: Word (DOC, DOCX), PDF, RTF and TXT.
We are looking for a Junior Group Insurance Representative for an insurance brokerage company based east of Montreal.
You want to join a human-sized company which promotes integrity and respect for people?
This position is for you! The company provides you with personalized training, the opportunity for advancement and a complete package of benefits: health and dental insurance from day 1, transportation allowance, 3 weeks of vacation, remote work...
As an Account Representative, your main role will be to develop and manage a portfolio of bilingual clients.
If you are well known for your interpersonal and organizational skills as well as your reactivity, this position is for you!
Your main responsibilities :
- Develop and Manage a Client portfolio.
- Develop strong relationships with your clients.
- Ensure strategic planning and preparation of your clients' documents.
- Create files of payroll deductions, benefit summaries and tools for clients.
- Follow up on accounting.
- Manage renewal schedules.
- Develop solutions to meet your clients' needs.
Requirements for the position :
- A valid permit from the AMF in Group Personal Insurance Plans.
- 1 year experience in Group Insurance and Retirement Plans.
- Excellent sense of customer service.
- Strong interpersonal and negotiation skills.
- Bilingual French/English.
- Working knowledge of Excel, Word, Outlook and Powerpoint.
This position is for you! Send us your CV immediately!
As an equal opportunity employer, Personnel Alter Ego values diversity in its workforce and seeks to ensure all
groups remain fairly represented.
Candidates must have the legal right to work in Canada.