For more information, contact Julie Fouillée
at (514) 939-7177
mentioning reference number 352998
Send us your Curriculum Vitae (CV)
Please write down your fullname and your e-mail address (or your phone number); then locate your CV on your computer and click on the appropriate button to send it to us.
Selected File :
Documents must be writable and unlocked, for that reason scanned documents (pictures format) are not accepted. Supported document formats are: Word (DOC, DOCX), PDF, RTF and TXT.
We are looking for a Commercial Insurance Broker for a company based east of Montreal.
You want to join a human-sized company which promotes integrity and respect for people?
This position is for you! The company provides you with personalized training, the opportunity for advancement and a complete package of benefits: health and dental insurance from day 1, transportation allowance, 3 weeks of vacation, the remote work...
Your main role will be to manage a portfolio of existing clients. You are known for your customer service skills, your reactivity and your organizational skills? This position is for you!
Your main responsibilities:
• Negotiate with insurers.
• Be responsible for changes and renewals of contracts.
• Prepare customer invoices.
• Check contract compliance.
• Have a Commercial Property and Casualty Insurance permit issued by the AMF.
• Bilingual (French and English).
• Have at least 3 years experience in commercial property and casualty insurance.
• Good knowledge of MS OFFICE (Outlook, Excel, Word, PowerPoint).
• Knowledge of the TAM software (an asset).
Send us your resume as soon as possible!
As an equal opportunity employer, Personnel Alter Ego values diversity in its workforce and seeks to ensure all
groups remain fairly represented.
Candidates must have the legal right to work in Canada.