For more information, contact Julie Fouillée
at (514) 939-7177
mentioning reference number 354148
Send us your Curriculum Vitae (CV)
Please write down your fullname and your e-mail address (or your phone number); then locate your CV on your computer and click on the appropriate button to send it to us.
Selected File :
Documents must be writable and unlocked, for that reason scanned documents (pictures format) are not accepted. Supported document formats are: Word (DOC, DOCX), PDF, RTF and TXT.
You know your code of civil procedure perfectly and you wish to work in a nice environment, far from the pressure of big law firms?
This is a great opportunity for a legal assistant with experience in litigation!
A community organization is looking for a legal secretary for its general secretariat department located near Square Victoria metro station. The work will be done mainly in French.
This is a temporary, indeterminate mandate and you will work Monday to Friday from 8:30 am to 4:30 pm.
- Assist lawyers in the management of their files and time.
- Draft correspondence as well as documents of a legal nature from handwritten, stenographic or dictaphone recorded texts such as civil procedure acts as well as various documents for common law courts and administrative tribunals.
- Ensure the follow-up of files by means of docket information and with the masters of the roles of the various judicial bodies.
- Carry out the final revision of documents.
- Manage on a daily basis and rigorously respect the schedule of deadlines set out in the Code of Civil Procedure and ensure follow-up according to the rules applicable to the legal procedures of the various courts.
- Maintain various reports, lists, registers, hearing lists and law manuals.
- Maintain the lawyers' calendar.
- Receive, screen and route mail, telephone calls, e-mails and visitors.
- Gather data required for the preparation or review of requisitions and budgets and ensures the availability of funds; verifies and pays invoices, makes budget transfers and monitors the budget in the financial system. May be required to manage a petty cash fund for the reimbursement of internal invoices.
- Perform filing, annual declassification and document management of the administrative unit's documents.
- Attend meetings, take note of discussions and write minutes or minutes that reflect the spirit of the discussions and decisions made.
Send us your CV and join a great team serving Montrealers!
As an equal opportunity employer, Personnel Alter Ego values diversity in its workforce and seeks to ensure all
groups remain fairly represented.
Candidates must have the legal right to work in Canada.