For more information, contact Delphine Chardey
at (514) 939-7177
mentioning reference number 354140
Send us your Curriculum Vitae (CV)
Please write down your fullname and your e-mail address (or your phone number); then locate your CV on your computer and click on the appropriate button to send it to us.
Selected File :
Documents must be writable and unlocked, for that reason scanned documents (pictures format) are not accepted. Supported document formats are: Word (DOC, DOCX), PDF, RTF and TXT.
If you want to put your experience in real estate law (mergers and acquisitions) to good use on good cases and also join a small law firm where it's good to work, this is the perfect opportunity!
Here's a great position in real estate law for a small downtown Montreal law firm located in the Bonaventure metro station that has a good clientele and has kept all its employees during this covid19 period.
You will be working with a partner as well as the lawyers she works with.
Your assignments will be carried out from your home office and will be as follows:
- Preparation and revision of mortgage deeds, deeds of sale, easements etc. ;
- Preparation and revision of partnership agreements, shareholder agreements, etc. ;
- Publication of deeds in the land register and the RDPRM;
- Follow-up of files;
- Revision of documents and corrections;
- Coordination and follow-up with clients and other firms;
- Organization and coordination of closing sessions;
- Preparation of closing books ;
- Legal research at the various public registers (docket information, RDPRM, property taxes, etc.);
- Billing support for the lawyer.
- Relevant experience in a notary or law firm, in real estate law ;
- Experience in commercial and/or corporate law (an asset) ;
- Bilingualism (spoken and written) required (French and English);
- Microsoft Office suite proficiency.
You will benefit from an open salary based on experience, flexible hours and a complete range of benefits.
Apply today and join a great team!
As an equal opportunity employer, Personnel Alter Ego values diversity in its workforce and seeks to ensure all
groups remain fairly represented.
Candidates must have the legal right to work in Canada.
To be determined