For more information, contact Magali Magnan
at (514) 939-7177
mentioning reference number 353131
Send us your Curriculum Vitae (CV)
Please write down your fullname and your e-mail address (or your phone number); then locate your CV on your computer and click on the appropriate button to send it to us.
Selected File :
Documents must be writable and unlocked, for that reason scanned documents (pictures format) are not accepted. Supported document formats are: Word (DOC, DOCX), PDF, RTF and TXT.
Our client, a growing law firm in downtown Montreal, is looking for a legal assistant in labor and employment law to join its team.
- Plan and organize the work of lawyers according to deadlines;
- Write, transcribe, translate and modify letters, agreements, contracts, procedures or other dictated or handwritten documents;
- Manage the correspondence and agenda of lawyers as well as organize travel and meetings; - Follow up on current cases and gather relevant information from clients, the Court and opposing parties;
- Prepare documents relating to invoicing, payments, time entry and follow up on receivables;
- Perform various administrative tasks such as scanning, filing documents in files and copies;
- Ensure the follow-up of the deadlines required by the field of law and the deadlines of the clients.
- Have a secretarial degree, preferably in legal;
- Minimum of 5 years experience in a similar position;
- Very good level of bilingualism, both oral and written (French / English);
- Master the software of the Microsoft Office suite and demonstrate an interest in learning to use new software;
- Knowledge and understanding of labor law and / or litigation, an asset;
- Be able to communicate easily with customers and have a great attention to detail;
- Demonstrate autonomy and thoroughness in the production of documents;
- Ability to follow directions with little supervision and have a sense of initiative.
Are you an expert in labor law? This position is a great challenge!
As an equal opportunity employer, Personnel Alter Ego values diversity in its workforce and seeks to ensure all
groups remain fairly represented.
Candidates must have the legal right to work in Canada.
To be determined