For more information, contact Julie Fouillée
at (514) 939-7177
mentioning reference number 347336
Send us your Curriculum Vitae (CV)
Please write down your fullname and your e-mail address (or your phone number); then locate your CV on your computer and click on the appropriate button to send it to us.
Selected File :
Documents must be writable and unlocked, for that reason scanned documents (pictures format) are not accepted. Supported document formats are: Word (DOC, DOCX), PDF, RTF and TXT.
We are currently looking for a tax specialist for our client located west of downtown Montreal.
Main responsibilities :
- Actively participate in Canadian and foreign tax planning mandates.
- Prepare corporate, trust and personal tax returns (U.S. and Canada).
- Execute various compliance and operational mandates.
- Be able to answer questions from the various departments regarding applicable legislation.
- Collaborate with the tax department on various files and research projects.
Job Requirements :
- Possess a DESS or Master's Degree in Taxation or the CICA In depth Tax course.
- Be a member in good standing of a professional order or be in the process of obtaining an accounting designation (CA, CGA, CPA).
- Have a minimum of 2 years of experience in taxation (U.S. and Canada).
- Fluency in French, both written and oral, and intermediate knowledge of English.
- Appreciate customer service, and be able to work in a team environment.
You have experience in American taxation? You enjoy challenges and want to work in a large company?
Send us your resume as soon as possible!
As an equal opportunity employer, Personnel Alter Ego values diversity in its workforce and seeks to ensure all
groups remain fairly represented.
Candidates must have the legal right to work in Canada.
To be determined