For more information, contact Delphine Chardey
at (514) 939-7177
mentioning reference number DC
Send us your Curriculum Vitae (CV)
Please write down your fullname and your e-mail address (or your phone number); then locate your CV on your computer and click on the appropriate button to send it to us.
Selected File :
Documents must be writable and unlocked, for that reason scanned documents (pictures format) are not accepted. Supported document formats are: Word (DOC, DOCX), PDF, RTF and TXT.
Are you known for your outstanding customer service and for providing quality administrative support to your team or manager?
This is a great opportunity for someone with experience as a receptionist, administrative secretary or executive assistant!
A community organization working specifically in the housing sector is looking for qualified administrative support staff.
Many of their offices are located in downtown Montreal but there are also offices in the surrounding area (Rivière des Prairies, Dollard-des-Ormeaux, Cartierville, Lachine). Most of them are accessible by public transportation.
Your assets :
- You like coordination and file follow-up;
- You have a good command of the following administrative tasks: call management, writing letters and documents, organizing meetings, filing files, reporting;
- You are comfortable with invoicing and have some knowledge of accounting/budget management;
- You are familiar with the Microsoft Office Suite;
- You have a very good level in French (written and spoken) and you have very good spoken English.
You will benefit from a competitive salary and you will be able to thrive in an environment that favours training, mobility and the evolution of its personnel.
If you want to participate in the social and urban development of Montreal, come and take up new professional challenges within a great team!
As an equal opportunity employer, Personnel Alter Ego values diversity in its workforce and seeks to ensure all
groups remain fairly represented.
Candidates must have the legal right to work in Canada.
to 25.00 per hour