For more information, contact Magali Magnan
at (514) 939-7177
mentioning reference number 353124
Send us your Curriculum Vitae (CV)
Please write down your fullname and your e-mail address (or your phone number); then locate your CV on your computer and click on the appropriate button to send it to us.
Selected File :
Documents must be writable and unlocked, for that reason scanned documents (pictures format) are not accepted. Supported document formats are: Word (DOC, DOCX), PDF, RTF and TXT.
Our client, a reputable law firm located in the heart of downtown Montreal, is looking for a Billing Coordinator.
• Process draft invoices and final invoices monthly, quarterly or as needed
• Ensure compliance with customer requirements with regard to billing requirements; including, among other things, the approval of budgets, approval of professional rates, compliance with customer invoicing deadlines,
• Support and supervise professionals to ensure the accuracy of invoices
• Transfer time entries and disbursements as required in accordance with counsel's instructions, firm guidelines and billing procedures
• Support other members of the Accounting Department as needed
• At least 3 years of accounting experience in a law firm or in the professional services environment
• Knowledge of fundamental accounting principles and math skills
• Ability to work in a team with minimal supervision
• Good organizational skills and ability to work under pressure
• Great attention to detail
• Understanding of accounting theory
• Proficiency in Word, Excel, Adobe Acrobat and Outlook
• Experience with Aderant system (CMS) or other billing and time recording system, an asset
• Excellent interpersonal skills
• Ability to work overtime to meet end-of-month and end-of-year deadlines
• Ability to work effectively within a team
You have the exact experience and need a little change in your life?
This job is made for you, send me your CV without further delay!
As an equal opportunity employer, Personnel Alter Ego values diversity in its workforce and seeks to ensure all
groups remain fairly represented.
Candidates must have the legal right to work in Canada.
to 56,000 per year