For more information, contact Louise Bernatchez
at (514) 939-7177
mentioning reference number 353088
Send us your Curriculum Vitae (CV)
Please write down your fullname and your e-mail address (or your phone number); then locate your CV on your computer and click on the appropriate button to send it to us.
Selected File :
Documents must be writable and unlocked, for that reason scanned documents (pictures format) are not accepted. Supported document formats are: Word (DOC, DOCX), PDF, RTF and TXT.
Are you looking for a job?
Better salary conditions?
Our client, a renowned firm located in Ville Saint-Laurent, is looking for a software developer for a one year mandate with the possibility of extension / permanence.
You will be required to develop the components of the new software infrastructure for MAD Software.
The role we offer you :
- Develop software applications in near real time to interface with the aircraft's data management system (DMS).
- Perform a basic requirements analysis and design the software you develop
- Daily use of JIRA as a software development management tool
- Programming the components of the MAD system infrastructure
Our ideal candidate has: :
- Bachelor's degree in computer science or software development
- 3 to 5 years of experience in the field
- Experience in developing a user interface (UI) in C##
- Application development in C++.
- An understanding of simulation/stimulation and a good knowledge of mathematics is an asset.
- Good command of English (spoken and written), bilingual in French is an asset.
- Must be able to hold a Canadian security clearance and a controlled security clearance.
As an equal opportunity employer, Personnel Alter Ego values diversity in its workforce and seeks to ensure all
groups remain fairly represented.
Candidates must have the legal right to work in Canada.
To be determined