For more information, contact Louise Bernatchez
at (514) 939-7177
mentioning reference number 353073
Send us your Curriculum Vitae (CV)
Please write down your fullname and your e-mail address (or your phone number); then locate your CV on your computer and click on the appropriate button to send it to us.
Selected File :
Documents must be writable and unlocked, for that reason scanned documents (pictures format) are not accepted. Supported document formats are: Word (DOC, DOCX), PDF, RTF and TXT.
A company located in Ville Saint-Laurent, whose reputation is well established, is looking for qualified inspectors to ensure the quality of outgoing products.
You will work on shifts day / evening / night and weekend as needed.
Your responsibilities will be :
- Monitor operations to ensure that production standards are met
- Inspect, test and measure materials or products in production
- Accept or reject finished products
- Remove all products and materials that do not meet specifications
- Inform supervisors and quality assurance representatives of all major defects and assist in analyzing and correcting production problems
- Equipment (mechanical, electrical or electronic)
Qualifications sought :
- Minimum of 2 years experience in quality control
- Experience in the medical field is an asset
- Mandatory bilingualism in both French and English.
Temporary mandate of 3 months with the possibility of renewal.
Salary offered: $30 / hour
As an equal opportunity employer, Personnel Alter Ego values diversity in its workforce and seeks to ensure all
groups remain fairly represented.
Candidates must have the legal right to work in Canada.
To be determined