For more information, contact Louise Bernatchez
at (514) 939-7177
mentioning reference number 353005
Send us your Curriculum Vitae (CV)
Please write down your fullname and your e-mail address (or your phone number); then locate your CV on your computer and click on the appropriate button to send it to us.
Selected File :
Documents must be writable and unlocked, for that reason scanned documents (pictures format) are not accepted. Supported document formats are: Word (DOC, DOCX), PDF, RTF and TXT.
Well established in Ville St-Laurent, this international company, pioneer in its field, is looking for an IT technician to perform various tasks associated with the pre-installation phases of the company's products. Your main tasks will consist of:
• Perform a pre-installation test of the products in order to confirm all parts will fit and align accordingly when installed at the customer's location
• Configure, integrate and test the call handling systems to ensure the proper materials and troubleshooting is completed prior to shipping to the customer
• Perform a final system verification to identify any areas that need adjustment or improvement, escalating issues to the supervisor that may affect the product or delivery
• Prepare systems for deployment to ensure an easy installation at the customers site, this includes backing in a systematic manner and ensuring all parts are packed accordingly
• Create and maintain a sales order equipment inventory to ensure that all products used in the pre-installation setup are sent to the customer's site
• Update progress reports to ensure the project team is kept current of installation status and issues
• Ensure the work processes are maintained and quality assurance is completed on every product prior to being shipped to the customer
• Research Assistance and assist in resolving routine program quality issues by identifying issue(s) and researching in a timely manner
• Collegial degree or equivalent work experience in a similar position
• Minimum two years of technical customer service or installation of hardware/software
• Minimum one year installation or software training experience preferred
• Minimum two years experience with networking, Windows based servers and workstations
• Minimum one year experience with Oracle and SQL preferred
• Minimum one year knowledge of cabling (e.g. running, terminating and testing Cat5e, 568a, 568b, RJ45 etc)
• Minimum one year telephony knowledge (e.g. MDF, tip and ring punchdown, color codes, POTS, etc.)
• Basic knowledge of Word and Excel
• Certifications (e.g. Cisco Certified Network Associate (CCNA), Cisco Certified Network Professional (CCNP), Microsoft Certified Systems Engineer (MCSE), etc.)
As an equal opportunity employer, Personnel Alter Ego values diversity in its workforce and seeks to ensure all
groups remain fairly represented.
Candidates must have the legal right to work in Canada.
To be determined