For more information, contact Julie Fouillée
at (514) 939-7177
mentioning reference number 353059
Send us your Curriculum Vitae (CV)
Please write down your fullname and your e-mail address (or your phone number); then locate your CV on your computer and click on the appropriate button to send it to us.
Selected File :
Documents must be writable and unlocked, for that reason scanned documents (pictures format) are not accepted. Supported document formats are: Word (DOC, DOCX), PDF, RTF and TXT.
Nous sommes à la recherche d’un Chargé(e) de Clientèle Assurance et Rentes Collectives Senior pour une compagnie de courtage en assurance basée à l'est de Montréal.
We are looking for a Senior Account Representative - Group Insurance and Group annuity plans for an insurance brokerage company based east of Montreal.. You will be responsible for managing both the client group insurance plan and retirement plan.
The company offers a dynamic and friendly work environment, within a team of high level professionals as well as many advantages: health and dental insurance from day one, a transportation allowance, 3 weeks of vacation, the possibility of working remotely, etc.
As an account manager, your main role will be to manage a portfolio of existing bilingual clients.
If you are known professionally for your speed of execution and organizational skills, this position is for you!
Your main responsibilities :
- Manage your clients' files and guide them with their projects by offering them a high quality service.
- Develop strong relationships with your clients.
- Ensure strategic planning and preparation of your clients' documents.
- Create files of payroll deductions, benefit summaries and tools for clients.
- Follow up on accounting and ensure proper archiving of the various activity reports in the company's internal software.
- Manage renewal schedules.
- Develop solutions to meet your clients' needs.
Requirements for the position :
- A valid permit from the AMF in Group Personal Insurance Plans and in Group Annuity Plans.
- An excellent sense of customer service.
- Strong interpersonal and negotiation skills.
- DEC or AEC in insurance and financial services (asset).
- Being bilingual French/English.
- 5 to 10 years of experience in retirement plans and group insurance.
- Work knowledge of Excel, Word, Outlook and Powerpoint.
This position is for you! Send us your CV immediately!
As an equal opportunity employer, Personnel Alter Ego values diversity in its workforce and seeks to ensure all
groups remain fairly represented.
Candidates must have the legal right to work in Canada.